February 25 - April 1
“Does the brand of faith you live by produce the kinds of results in your life that you read about in the biblical stories of men and women of faith? Chances are, not even close.” But it doesn’t have to stay that way. In Sun Stand Still, Steven Furtick challenges you to believe that the audacious faith we see in the Bible, the faith that caused a man to pray and see the sun stand still in the sky, is the same faith we can claim for ourselves today. This is more than just another book. It’s a call to all of us to begin living the life of audacity God has created and saved us for.
Furtick, pastor of one of America's fastest-growing churches posts a manifesto for "audacious faith" based on the bold battle prayer in Joshua 10. Through biblical evidence and real-life experiences, he shows you what happens when ordinary believers move beyond "purpose" to passion---and asking God for the impossible becomes a normal way of life!
How to Be a Part of this Series!
Join us on this journey towards audacious faith with this 6 week church-wide series!
- Attend weekend services for 6 inspiring messages, February 25 to April 1.
- Read the "Sun Stand Still" book by Stephen Furtick, available for purchase in FCC's Lobby for only $10 after services or during office hours.
- Join a 6 week small group study to watch a short video and discuss the reading chapters. Small group study options include:
- Thursday nights @ 7 PM at FCC, March 1 - April 5.
- Sundays @ 9 & 11 AM at FCC, March 4 - April 8.
Small Group Resources
Available at the Resources Kiosk in FCC's Lobby
- "Sun Stand Still" Books are available in FCC's Lobby and during office hours for only $10.
- DVD's will be provided for free to group hosts and anyone who wants to do the study.
- Small Group guides will be provided for free or can be downloaded as a PDF here.
- You can also watch the small group study sessions and download the discussion guide here.
Sun Stand Still Schedule
|Feb 25/26||Page 23||1-3||1||March 1||March 4|
|March 3/4||Ramen Noodle Revival||4-6||2||March 8||March 11|
|March 10/11||Faith Confessions||7-10||3||March 15||March 18|
|March 17/18||When the Sun Goes Down||11-13||4||March 22||March 25|
|March 24/25||Loading Dock||14-16||5||March 29||April 1|
|April 1 (Sun only)||Dress for the Wedding||17-20||6||April 5||April 8|