A Benevolence Ministry
Hannah's Hope Chest (HHC) is a benevolence ministry of Family Community Church. Anyone who is in a place of need is invited to visit Hannah's Hope Chest and "shop" for needed items at no charge, such as clothing, bedding, children's items, and household items.
Located behind the Stage3 Youth Auditorium In FCC's Building B
Open for shopping & donations on Sundays: 30 minutes after the end of our Sunday 10:45 AM service.
HHC is for any member of our community in need. We do ask that people attend a service at FCC when shopping for donations. Members can also donate items to HHC. Donations will only be received during the operating hours. Acceptable donations include:
- New or gently used clothing for all ages. Clothing should be washed and should be free of holes or inappropriate wording.
- Shoes, handbags, men's & women's accessories
- Children's toys, books, & small children's furniture
- Small, working appliances such as microwaves, TVs, DVD players, radios, telephones, etc. Please do not bring broken or non-functioning items.
- Washed, stain-free bedding such as blankets, comforters, etc.
- Large items (furniture and large appliances, etc) will not be accepted at the store. If you would like to donate an item like this, please bring in a picture of the item with your contact information attached. We will post the picture on a bulletin board located inside the store.
In addition to making donations in HHC, you can also drop off non-perishable food items and clothing in the Hannah's Hope Chest barrels in our main lobby.
The Bible speaks of Hannah in 1 Samuel 1 - 2:11. Read this story and learn of her hope and dependence on the Lord. God gave her the strength to persevere through her pain and struggle.