Want to be the Best Mom Possible?
You're not alone...
Whether you are a new mom or are expecting your first child, you are invited to a place designed especially for you! Here you'll experience authentic community, mothering support, personal growth, and spiritual hope, all to help you be the best mom possible. We now offer two groups for moms at FCC!
MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers): A group for moms with an infant through Kindergartner
MOMSnext: A group for moms of school age kids
MOPS 2013-14 Year: September 4, 2013 - June 4, 2014
1st & 3rd Wednesdays @ 9:30-11:30 AM
MOPS and MOMSnext are open, accepting groups for moms to come just as you are, to experience authentic community, personal growth, practical help and spiritual hope. Our meetings twice a month include brunch, fun and encouraging conversation with friends, and inspiring speakers on topics for moms and women. And, of course, we love our Mentor Moms who come and provide encouragement and helpful tips for parenting!
These two groups meet at the same time but in separate rooms. If a mom has children in both age ranges, she can choose to register for either group. Parenting topics in MOPS will focus on issues related to infants, toddlers, and preschoolers, and the topics in MOMSnext will focus on issues related to school-age children.
MOPS & MOMSnext Registration Fees
The registration fee is $60 for the 2013-14 year. This fee includes the meetings at FCC and a MOPS International Membership ($23.95 value):
- A one-year subscription to MOMSense Magazine (a mom mag that will make you feel better about yourself)
- A super cute reusable shopping bag (seriously, can you have enough cute bags?), with a MOPS or MOMSnext logo
- A DVD for your kiddos from BOZ, our favorite green bear.
- A few coupons from our favorite sponsors.
- Weekly inspirational Mom-E-Mail
MOPPETS Childcare is for ages 9 months through Kindergarten. Pre-registration is required. Space is limited and offered on a first-come, first-served basis. Infants ages 8 months and younger may come into the MOPS meetings with moms.
- Fall semester (Sept. 4, 2013 - Dec. 18, 2013) - $50 for 1st child, $40 for additional children. Use the Promo Code of SIBLING on the second child to receive the $10 sibling discount.
- Spring semester (Jan. 15, 2014 - June 4, 2014) - Payment due before January 15: $60 for 1st child, $50 for additional children. Use the Promo Code of SIBLING on the second child to receive the $10 sibling discount.